Eat My Words


After my last post, I began diving a little deeper into this so-called Spring runoff. I would like to eat my last post but rather than deleting it, I'm leaving it alone because there is some good info on it.
As of June 3, we still have not entered into the "Main" runoff. I know guides on the Bighole that don't book trips the first two weeks of June because of runoff. This year there is clear water, caddis, rising fish all over the river and hungry guides wishing there were people here to enjoy it.
The five day forecast calls for more of the same. We are looking at some very unsettled weather. The long range forecast doesn't change much so we might just want to get used to packing the parka and embracing all of this moisture. Ultimately, we know it's good for all the reasons we love Montana.

5-Day Forecast for ZIP Code 59754 Customize Your Icons!
Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Thunderstorm
65° F | 47° F
Chance of a Thunderstorm
61° F | 38° F
Partly Cloudy
65° F | 41° F
Chance of a Thunderstorm
65° F | 43° F
Chance of Rain
65° F | 40° F
T-storms
50% chance of precipitation
Chance of T-storms
80% chance of precipitation
Partly Cloudy Chance of T-storms
40% chance of precipitation
Chance of Rain
30% chance of precipitation



















No comments:

Post a Comment