2011 Season In Review Continued...

2011 was a fantastic season! It was a different season for me personally as I stepped into the role as Owner and Managing Outfitter. No more guide work after 13 seasons. It was a good long run but also time to take CK Outfitters in a new direction.
I want to give credit to my hard working, ass kicking and ace crew who worked tirelessly providing quality guide trips throughout the season. Thanks to: Sean Efferson, Steve Wilson, John Sniscack, Austin Trayser, Jordan Corcoran, Ennion Williams and Ben Jantzen. You are some of the most solid guides I have ever worked with and could not have pulled off this season without your help.
We are looking forward to the 2012 season. We hope you all winter well and look forward to seeing you next season.

Craig Kalpinski
Owner & Managing Outfitter
CK Outfitters Fly Fishing
Bozeman Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment