Cold Beer!

   On June 4th 2012 at 8:15 am, my pickup truck with my Yeti Roadie in the back, caught on fire. I drove the pickup away from my camper and the Yeti fell out of the back totally engulfed in flames. The Yeti was burning and melting on the ground for some time before we were able to put the fire out. At about seven oclock that night 2 of my co-works and I decided to see if we could open the cooler. We took a chop saw and started to cut the top off . It took sometime to do because of Yeti's high quality. Once we opened it up we were all amazed at the ice and COLD BEER still in the cooler. Of coarse we drank the cold beer and I had to say goodbye to one great cooler.As soon as I can pay for some of the items I lost in the fire and save up enough money, I plan on buying another Yeti Roadie. My co-workers have already gotten theirs and my story and pictures of us cutting open the cooler have made believers out of some of my friends and family. YETI ROADIE- KEEPS ICE AND BEER COLD-EVEN AFTER A FIRE.  This amazing story was posted on my facebook wall by the American Fly Fishing Trade Association.  We are glad that no beer was hurt.  Get a YETI they're Badass!

No comments:

Post a Comment