At Last September...


Pictured here is my man, Scott Ritchie with a recently caught 50lb Tarpon. Fish was wrestled down in the middle Florida Keys. Miss the Keys!
Day 8 on the Facebook and as far as I know, I have only offended 1 person. They haven't defriended me yet but I'm sure once she thinks about it over a bottle of white zinfandel - I'm history.
Thanks GOD it's September. It has been a HOT Summer here in Southwestern Montana. It's all or nothing in this state. The only happy medium is September, but it's early and remains to be seen. The fishing however and that is what were here to talk about is good right now! I predict a banner September considering we have water and the weather has cooled off. Keep in touch and give us a call if migrating towards Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment