Next chapter...


I woke up this morning feeling pretty good about life! Yesterday I finished up on my favorite river and spent the day with great friend and client, Scott Ritchie - Ace gentleman. His wonderful family was out here fishing with us all weekend.
As my run as a fishing guide winds down, I understand what athletes must go through when trying to finally give it up. It is hard to walk away from doing something you love and are passionate about. The last decade has been amazing for me!
CK Outfitters will continue with a few new twists. I am stepping into the role of manager of operations as strictly the Outfitter and no longer guide. Wow, that was hard to write. There you have it. What's next for me? I have always said that when I finally give it up, I'm going to write a book about my experience as a fishing guide. I have alot to write about. I will save it for the book.
I want to end this Blog by saying thanks to all the wonderful people I have met and that have supported CK Outfitters. I look forward to turning the page. Tight lines & bent rods always! On to the next chapter.

Sincerely,

Craig Kalpinski
CK Outfitters Fly Fishing

No comments:

Post a Comment