Beer Sponsorship?


If you look inside my guide fridge right now, it's pretty obvious that this guy likes the sweet nectar of Sessions Lager brewed by Full Sail Brewing Co. That is as far as my endorsement goes until I get a sponsorship damnit!
Once I get that sponsorship, I will make sure everyone of my clients has a sessions in hand or cup holder because they will have a fish on. Those little eleven ounce grenade bottles look really cool nestled in a CK Outfitters koozie.
I talked to my brother this past weekend and told him about the book I'm beginning to write. So far so good. He asked me if I was going to write about the failed Beer Sponsorship attempt? Damn him. He's blood, I'll look past that little comment. Alright, it hasn't happened yet but I'm still working on this crafty little indie label.
Sure, I could go after some big corporate sponsor like Bud lite but my Southern born wife would probably put me through hell every Spring by making me go to race weekend in Talladega. Who know's, maybe I would like it?
I would not consider it a failed attempt! Maybe they just lost the paperwork requesting sponsorship? I sometime forget to include a return address on letters, envelopes, business cards, etc.
It will happen some day soon. All good things in all good time. As soon as it happens, I will be sure to give my full endorsement. Hope you are all doing well. The book is coming right along. I will continue to update you on the progress as things move along.

No comments:

Post a Comment