Ace In The Hole!



Tiger Woods is sportin' one of those cool and trendy mesh ventilated brims today. Hope it helps his game. At least he's not modeling the latest straw western wear. I'll ease up on the straw hat rant this time around. A big thanks to my sister Kristin and her boyfriend, Ben for not hitting the river last week with one of those goofy fish dis tractors!
We got whacked by quite a storm on the Upper Madison last Sunday. Fortunately the wind uprooted our ass and pushed us from river left to right in 1.3 seconds. I say fortunately because as we were being blown over to East Jabib, we looked back to where we once anchored and saw numerous trees and limbs get blown in the river. As for the fishing - eh, not that good at all but Ben got a good workout while dragging my boat around Cameron Flats. Thanks!
The weather has finally cooled off. Yeah for now! Our week and a half of Summer sure was beautiful. Let's move on to Fall before we jump into Winter like last year.
The weather is perfect, we have a new moon, fly boxes are stocked, broken rods are repaired and I just got a good dose of what's good for me. Let's fish on!

No comments:

Post a Comment