Summer?



I have been meaning to post these photos for quite some time and apologies to Casey - Samuel's father. I'll take this cold, rainy, nasty and wet Montana Summer? day to post this long overdue blog.
Samuel was my first ever nine year old client. He is a tenacious angler in the making. Great listener, patient, courteous and thankful. Just about everything you would ever want in a client.
We had a fantastic day on the Yellowstone. There was a healthy competition between Father & Son. If I remember correctly, I think Casey had to dish out some dough for dinner. I'm looking forward to fishing with Casey and Samuel in the future but for now, plans are on hold until we can replace Samuel's Auburn shirt with an Alabama Crimson Tide tee. Until we fish again. Tight Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment