Mullets, Metal fingers, Miller Lite & Mayhem In Montana!


First and foremost, I apologize to all the sunburned, tattooed, Montanians who have made the annual pilgrimage to Three Forks for this years "Rockin' The Rivers". I don't know how I let this most important event slip my mind?
Here is or was this weekends lineup. It's a dandy - sorry to miss the fun.

Friday

Bret Michaels
Dokken
Commander Cody
The Winters Brothers Band
The Clintons Band
Jamelution
MIP, Airstream Safari, The Mighty Flick

Saturday

Collective Soul
Cracker
Too Slim & the Tail Draggers
Jared Stewart Band
Randy Hansen Band
Kenny James Miller Band
Crash Baxter, Jamelution


Sunday

Doobie Brothers
Legends of Southern Rock
Dave Walker Band
Blue Jack
Pinky and the Floyd
House of Quist
The Sands of Time Reunion, The Arrhythmias, Comstock Lode

I have to admit, It would of been great to see Bret Michaels on Friday. I am sort of a cheeseball for those hairspray rockers. Actually think it's cool he won celebrity apprentice! OK, I've gotten too personal.
On a more serious note, on the other side of the tracks is a noteworthy power trio rockin' the Ruby valley. Jerry Joseph and the Jackmormans are headlining all weekend at Banditos in Virginia City. I won't be going due my wife's persistent flashback of an episode with too many vodka tonics last March. I'll save the gory details for another Blog. She gets a little queezy when she hears JJJ now.
Were taking that mid-summer rest we take every year. Can't beleive it's almost September! We will resume Blog updates and get our shit together and get serious later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment